Amazon just released the details of the Amazon Countdown to Black Friday 2014 sales event. The announcement states that the Countdown to Black Friday 2014 Sale starts on Saturday, November 1. This is contrary to the information our sister site I4U News got yesterday that the early Amazon Black Friday 2014 sale would already start on Halloween. We will see tomorrow what will happen.
Besides the start date of the early Amazon Black Friday 2014 sale, the retailer announced that they will offer more than 15,000 hand-selected limited time promotions on hot products, including new early access deals for Prime members on many Lightning Deals from Amazon.com and daily sales events on MyHabit.
Amazon will also feature two coveted Deals of the Day every day from now until December 22. Amazon has released a preview of the deals you can expect during the Amazon Black Friday and Holiday sales season.
Amazon Holiday and Black Friday 2014 Deals
- Savings of 40% or more on select Star Wars toys, Mickey and Minnie, Crayola and Disney Princess toys
- Save up to 35% on Green Toys
- Save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR
- Save more than 50% off Analon cookware sets
- Save up to 70% off Cuisinart cookware sets
- Save 50% off SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit
- Save up to 50% off all the tools you need for the perfect Thanksgiving
- Save 60% off Paderno Three Blade Slicer
- Braun electric shavers starting at 30% off
- Save $250 or more on Samsung Baby Care Washers
- Save 50% on Philips Avent classic gift sets
- Save 50% or more on the Levana Sophia Video Baby Monitor
- Up to 75% off select One Industries Motorcycle Helmets
- Up to 40% off select Jeep and truck accessories, including Husky, Heininger, and Rugged Ridge
- $25 off Makita tools, on select orders over $100
- Free App of the Day Bundle – Get more than $115 in top apps and games for free from Amazon Appstore (October 30 – November 1)
You can find the current Amazon Black Friday 2014 deals on the Amazon Black Friday page.
We will again like in the past years guide you to the best Amazon Black Friday deals and offers. Joing our Black Friday Community on Facebook to stay up to date and connect with other Black Friday shoppers.
When is Black Friday 2014? Black Friday 2014 is on November 28th.
Again Black Friday retailers will have a whole month to market Black Friday 2014 deals and their highly anticipated Black Friday 2014 Ads. We will bring you extensive news, ads, deals and reviews of all what Black Friday 2014 has to offer and will guide you to the hottest bargains like we did in the past years.
If you have a question about Black Friday, send a message to our Black Friday Expert.
The Black Friday sales event is bigger than ever and extends into the steadily growing Cyber Monday sales event. Cyber Monday 2014 will be on December 1, 2014.
Check out the lists of the best Black Friday 2013 Deals the best Cyber Monday 2013 Deals, to set your exceptions to which deals you can expect this year. It is not clear yet if we will see any new hot product trends for 2014. So far it looks like we will again focus on TVs, Tablets and smartphones. Last year the new Xbox One and PS4 did not play a role in Black Friday sales. That will change this year. We will see great Sony PS4 Black Friday 2014 deals and Xbox One Black Friday 2014 Deals.
Check out Black Friday 2014 Countdown to find out how many days are left to wait until Black Friday 2014. New to Black Friday? Check out this in-depth report on the history and secrets of Black Friday.