Slickdeals has these 5 tips for Black Friday for you and we approve of all of them.
Top 5 Black Friday Tips:
1. Planning ahead: Retailers have been starting their sales earlier and earlier each year. Users can start checking Slickdeals now for early deals and savings.
2. Skip the lines, shop online: More and more online retailers are price matching in-store competitors and offer free shipping. Even traditional brick and mortar stores like Walmart or Best Buy often have the same deals online, so why bother freezing in the cold?
3. Bringing your smartphone if you do intend to brave the cold, for on-the-spot price-matching and price history checking.
4. Holding off on accessories which are more expensive during Cyber Week.
5. Signing up for rewards credit cards early so that users can earn extra points, miles or cash for their holiday spending if they sign up ahead of time.
"Slickdeals has regularly been the top source for Black Friday Ad Scans, with our members helping us get the early scoop on deals before they become publicly available," says Bryant Quan, Slickdeals CEO. "The community works together to process the ads and find the best deals, either online or in-store, which helps our entire community make the best shopping decisions. The Black Friday 2012 Forum on Slickdeals will be the most reliable and definitive resource for deals this holiday season thanks to our passionate community and team of seasoned deal editors."
Check out the Slickdeals Black Friday Forum here.
Black Friday Countdown is providing you with early trends for Black Friday 2012 deals during the year. See the current list of Black Friday 2012 Ads now.
One huge topic will be Windows 8 this Black Friday. Another hot item will be 7-inch tablets. Apple, Google and Amazon will battle with special deals for market share. Other tablet manufactures will try to find their luck with Black Friday Windows 8 Tablet deals. See also the excellent I4U News Black Friday 2012 Deal Coverage.